g l i t z y . b a b y l o n
- three small cthulhus fighting it out inside a buxom fleshsuit.
- approximately 33 years old??
- enraged queer ciswoman writer who produces m/m and f/f interchangeably. sometimes will write m/f but it’s always an accident and really confusing when it happens.
- pulpy scifi messes of weird trope fiction
- gross romcoms featuring monsters and stuff
- speculative fiction that aspires to the existential but veers off into bickering about “how many lasers are too many” territory before coming to any philosophical conclusions.
Lightspeed to Love!
Falco is a cargo hauler on the hunt for information that will lead him to where his adoptive father has been imprisoned by a brutish debt collection company called Fresh Air Solutions & Holdings (FASH). He takes jobs, keeps his crew healthy and paid, and pesters every Information Broker he comes across.
Dom is a member of the Informants Guild, yes, but mostly he’s just keeping his head down in backwater to backwater, keeping off the radar of the FASH and surviving.
Falco meets Dom in a bar during one of his stopovers and buys information, Dom follows Falco back to the port out of curiosity and boredom. What’s a cargo hauler wanting with information on the FASH? Is he on the run too? An agreement is struck between the two men and Dom joins the crew expecting a peaceful time in space where he can flirt with the captain and move some boxes around.
What ensues is the opposite of peaceful and at times is outright stressful, but at least Dom and Falco get to keep the flirting in!
Lightspeed to Love is a gay space opera romance rife with explosions, debt collection agencies gone mad with power, and a lot of gunfire perpetuated by two men who lie about being horrible shots.
Book One in the Menaced by Space-Age Debt Collectors series!
WHILE YOU’RE HERE!
check out my friend’s stuff!
Lynda Naclerio is, yes my best friend, but also a really funny webcomic artist who makes comics about her pets as avatars to provide commentary and make jokes about whatever is going on in the world.. She’s also an excellent editor who makes my own stories shine, so go say hi to her on twitter @LyndaN or read her webcomic at TailsFromTheBackyard.com