g l i t z y . b a b y l o n
- three small cthulhus fighting it out inside a buxom fleshsuit.
- approximately 32 years old??
- enraged queer ciswoman writer who produces m/m and f/f interchangeably. sometimes will write m/f but it’s always an accident and really confusing when it happens.
- pulpy scifi messes of weird trope fiction
- gross romcoms featuring monsters and stuff
- speculative fiction that aspires to the existential but veers off into bickering about “how many lasers are too many” territory before coming to any philosophical conclusions.
CURRENT ON-GOING SERIAL
A theft gone wrong. An undercover op blown. A box of nanites merged with a pile of corpses to make… one big squishy corpse that happens to have an active gun turret for a left foot. This is Midnight Fistfight, a very gay, very gory romantic comedy set in a cyperpunk-ish world and featuring the developing personal connection between an ex-con and an idealistic detective, neither of which have any bleeding idea what the hell is going on.
For adults only. Updates whenever I get a new chapter finished, which is usually Fridays barring a crisis in my meatspace.
Locusts the Size of Cars!
the beginning of June heralded me getting off my ass and starting to reupload old books i had taken down in a fit of artistic despair. first on the docket: LOCUSTS THE SIZE OF CARS! a horror romance featuring giant bugs, bad people saving the world, and bad choices regarding genetic engineering.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE!
check out my friend’s stuff!
Lynda Naclerio is, yes my best friend, but also a really funny webcomic artist who makes comics about her pets as avatars to provide commentary and make jokes about whatever is going on in the world.. She’s also an excellent editor who makes my own stories shine, so go say hi to her on twitter @LyndaN or read her webcomic at TailsFromTheBackyard.com